Why Healthcare Transactions Group?
- Industry Expertise – Healthcare Transactions Group specializes in Healthcare Mergers & Acquisitions for health services providers and has in-depth industry knowledge, with particular focus on the sale of long-term care facilities, including the sale of nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, skilled nursing homes, assisted living facilities and independent living facilities. Healthcare Transactions Group also has expertise and experience in the sale of behavioral health services and specialty medical services.
- Integrity and Intelligence – Healthcare Transaction Group is the gold standard for integrity and intelligence in healthcare mergers and acquisitions, so when we market a business for sale, buyers trust our process, analysis and valuation. Our top credentials and reputation assures buyers that the sales process adheres to a high-level of rigor, confidentiality, disclosure and trustworthiness. We suggest prospective clients read our Blog on this issue.
- Wholistic Approach – Healthcare Transactions Group offers an integrated approach to mergers & acquisitions, blending Financial, Market, Operational and Strategic Planning perspectives. Healthcare Transactions Group does not hold itself out as a narrow focus real estate broker, but as a business-oriented Healthcare Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor and Intermediary.
- Proven Results – Healthcare Transactions Group has closed over 200 transactions since 1996 in 34 states totaling more than $1 billion in transactions value.
- National Footprint – Healthcare Transactions Group does business throughout U.S. and is familiar with state-by-state market characteristics and regulatory environments.
- Experience – Principal brings 30 years of progressive health care industry and deal-related experience to evaluating and representing companies for sale, to structuring, negotiating and closing deals. Healthcare Transactions Group has been in business since 1996. We have stood the demanding test of time.
- Extensive Sales Channels – Extensive contacts with public companies and private firms and large data bases of prospective qualified buyers, investors and referral sources. Healthcare Transactions Group actively seeks out new buyers for companies it represents that are for sale.
- Leadership – Healthcare Transactions Group facilitates and coordinates the divestiture process continuously from Start to Finish. We act as a catalyst among the various parties to successfully complete the transaction.
- Web-Based – Healthcare Transactions Group has harnessed the internet’s power to cultivate new buyers and investors and to support and expedite the transactional process. Listings of companies for sale on this website have attracted new buyers and resulted in closings. We use an online dataroom via the intuitive and versatile Box for access to detailed due diligence materials.
What’s Different About Healthcare Transactions Group?
- Specialized – Healthcare Transactions Group specializes in the healthcare mergers and acquisitions in the healthcare services industry.
- Personalized and Prompt Service from Veteran Professional – Healthcare Transactions Group offers Personalized and Rapid Services from a seasoned and accomplished Healthcare M & A veteran. We understand the buyers’ and the sellers’ goals and interests and work to find creative solutions to bridge the gaps.
- Originate New Buyers – Healthcare Transactions Group does not rely only on its buyers’ database, but will always originate new prospects and investors, with the goal of identifying strategic buyers willing to pay maximum price. We leave no stone unturned.
- Middle Market Focus – Healthcare Transactions Group focuses of representing private individual owner/operator and middle market businesses, with sales ranging from $1.0 million to $400 million.
- Lower Fees – Overhead and web-based efficiencies enable us to charge lower fees.
- Exellent Presentation Quality – Healthcare Transactions Group produces high-caliber, non-cookie cutter Offering Memoranda and other documents highlighting the company’s positive attributes, value and upside that represent the company in the best light.
- Proven Results in Healthcare M & A – Healthcare Transactions Group has Closed over 200 transactions of various healthcare services companies, facilities and providers since 1996 in 34 states.
- Nonstop Facilitation – Our relentless commitment to guiding the transaction to closing differentiates us from other intermediary firms whose involvement is limited to making introductions. We are there to provide advice and strategy and close the deal for you 24/7. We act as a catalyst to keep the deal moving to closure.