Skilled Nursing Facilities for sale is our main business.
If you seek Skilled Nursing Facilities for sale, Healthcare Transactions Group is a leading national Mergers & Acquisitions Intermediary and Advisory firm originating and facilitating the sale of skilled nursing facilities. Since our founding in 1996, we have sold over 125 skilled nursing facilities in 28 states. If you are looking for Skilled Nursing Facilities for sale, please contact us by phone or email and review our online inventory of skilled nursing facilities for sale. Even if we do not have a Skilled Nursing Facility for sale suitable for you now, fill out our Buyer/Seller Profile and let us know your targets. In the future, we have a skilled nursing facility sale opportunity that fits your criteria.
If you are an owner and you are considering listing your skilled nursing facility for sale, Healthcare Transactions Group is the only intermediary firm in this space that has operating experience and knowledge. Mark Davis, President of Healthcare Transactions Group, has a long and distinguished career in the skilled nursing facility sector, including as chief of mergers and acquisitions for Integrated Health Services, co-founder of a skilled nursing facility development company and a senior manager in development and acquisitions for Beverly Enterprises. Mark has also spoke at the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) Conference, the foremost trade organization for the industry. We have sold skilled nursing facilities for major multifacility companies, regional providers and independent owners.
Healthcare Transactions Group understands and appreciates what it takes to run a successful skilled nursing facility, managing costs, staying in compliance and providing high-quality care. We look at the sale of your nursing home primarily as a strategic business sale and not as a narrow real estate transaction. We understand that you’ve got an important decision to make.
The keys to Healthcare Transactions Group’s strengths in selling skilled nursing facilities are the following:
- Specialized – Healthcare Transactions Group lives and breathes nursing homes for sale. We specialize in advising and selling skilled nursing facilities, with extensive industry experience.
- Strategic Approach – We understand the operational, financial, clinical and strategic issues affecting the skilled nursing facility business. Within that context, our Confidential Offering Memorandum articulates a clear investment thesis, with analysis and reasons to justify a high offer price.
- Extensive Marketing and National Sales Presence – We maintain a large data base of prospective qualified buyers, have a national following and keep close contacts with entities in the acquisition mode.
- Web-Based – We use the power of the internet to speed up the transactions process via our well-regarded virtual Data Room that allows continuous access to due diligence information.
- Leadership – Healthcare Transactions Group acts in a lead capacity to facilitate the skilled nursing facility for sale transaction, to arrange and participate in meetings with prospects and to enable communications and coordinate the flow of information and activity with prospects, client and other professional advisors, evaluate various bids, coordinate the due diligence, and assist in deal structuring and negotiations.
- Personalized and Experienced Service – Healthcare Transactions Group offers highly Personalized Services from a seasoned, thirty-year healthcare mergers and acquisitions veteran, facilitating the transaction from start to finish.
Why not give us a call and find out more about us?